Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Turtle and the Hare Both Finished the Race

I try to keep that sentence in my mind. It doesn't matter how fast. A mile is a mile - no matter how fast OR SLOW. Everyone will finish. I've had a good two days of running this week. I hydrated myself a lot the other day and the run seemed easier. HYDRATE! HYDRATE! HYDRATE! It will make a difference. I'm still using my leg sleeves and I totally have faith in them. I'd recommend them to anyone and I'm thankful for my friend who recommended them to me. My running is much less painful than when I started. Thank God! And I'm trying to increase a few more steps each time. I've made it completely around the entire track without having to stop, whereas before, I ran by time and I was struggling with 90 seconds. THING TO REMEMBER SO FAR: NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS IN THE BEGINNING - DO NOT GIVE UP! The turtle kept going. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment