Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Longest 90 Seconds

Tonight's run/walk has been accomplished. I was worried for no reason. I had to run for a whopping 90 seconds and then walk, and then do it again. FIVE WHOLE TIMES! And guess what - I made it! I didn't have to stop for any of those five times. I ran the complete 90 seconds witout slowing down. But the last 90 second run, I felt that I was running through thick peanut butter. I have one more day to do the 90 seconds and then it will increase. On a side note: I've been down in the dumps over the run thing. I really, REALLY want to work up to a half marathon, but I'm seriously doubting that I will ever be able to run 13.1 miles at one time. This craziness has been a goal of mine for a while, or should I say dream. In my heart, I can do it. In reality, I'm having the doubts. When I dream, I'm always the fastest runner and I always run with no shortness of breath and I can run for miles. One day, maybe. Or I should just try and take this run thing, one step at a time. I hope one day that I will be good like those who have run this before me. Oh, and the turtle still hasn't made it up the hill, maybe in a few weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment